• We cover 360 degrees of talent management: Executive Search identifies, assesses and attracts the right people. Consulting offers a wide array of consulting services to develop people and organizations.
Who We Are
• We are a Partner network of executive search boutique firms in Europe and North America, owned and managed by executive search consultants with at least 10 years' industry experience.
What Makes Us Unique?
• Not only do we know the tricks and pitfalls of the profession but also of the environment we are addressing.
• Whatever your current challenge is, there is a chance that we have seen it before - not only as external consultants or coaches, but also internally, as the manager in charge. We will define the most appropriate approach together and if needed, we will challenge you.
CEO: Jorg Stegemann
• Mini bio: Jorg Stegemann is a French-German headhunter, certified coach and business writer with 25 years' of experience in international corporate companies in search and operations.
• Education: MBA (University of Wales), executive education (Cornell, Darden Business School and ESSEC Business School), Certified Coach (Activision by ICF).
• Career: After 10 years in the service industry in Germany, Austria, Italy and Switzerland, Jorg has been working in recruitment and executive search since 2001 with three major players in the industry. Since 2005, he has been building and coaching great executive search teams all over the world. He founded Kennedy Executive Search in 2013 and fully owns the firm.
• Thought leader: Regular contributor to media including Forbes and BBC, interviewed and quoted by CNN, Reuters and other.
Managing Director Europe: Carl Lens
• Mini Bio: Carl Lens has 25 years of Executive Search experience with a focus on Life Sciences.
• Education: Carl Lens has a Degree in Physiotherapy from the Hogeschool in Groningen and Business Economics from the University of Amsterdam.
• Career: Carl has started his career in Executive Search right after his studies and worked his way up the ranks. He was Managing Director of Nicholson International. In 2006 he joined Converge Executive Search as interim Managing Director. In November 2007 he acquired Converge together with Dave Heilbron, his then Senior Consultant and today Partner. Carl Lens renamed the firm to Lens & Partners and leads the firm since.
• Partner Status: Carl Lens is Managing Director Europe and Practice Leader Life Sciences.
Managing Director North America: Eric Pringle
• Mini Bio: Eric Pringle has 25 years' of experience in Executive Search and Human Resources in several blue chip companies.
• Education: Eric has earned his Bachelor of Business Administration emphasizing in Industrial Relations & Human Resources from the University of Iowa and a MBA from Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business, with an emphasis in Global Management..
• Career: Prior to his career in retained search, Eric was Human Resources leader at industry icons such as Wells Fargo, US WEST and Amoco. Being a frequent user of executive search and human resources consulting, he saw a need for a more integrated approach to talent management and founded Integrated People Solutions in 2000.
• Partner Status: Eric Pringle is Managing Director North America.
Terms Of Service
Plеаѕе read these Terms оf Sеrviсе ("Agrееmеnt", "Terms оf Sеrviсе") саrеfullу bеfоrе using www.kennedyexecutive.com ("thе Sitе") ореrаtеd by Kеnnеdу Exесutivе ("uѕ", "we", оr "оur"). If you have any questions аbоut thiѕ Agrееmеnt, please contact uѕ. Website: www.kеnnеdуеxесutivе.соm/соntасt, Phone: +33-1-53531500, Email: contact (а) kеnnеdуеxесutivе.соm