• Paris is the headquarter of Kennedy Executive Search & Consulting, it is wholly owned and managed by Kennedy Executive SAS.
What We Do
• We cover 360 degrees of talent management; executive search to identify, assess and attract the right talent, coaching during the integration period to help new hires master the onboarding challenges and a wide array of consulting services to develop people and organizations.
• We put special focus on the France-DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) region with a dedicated team that has been working in this context since 2001.
• Kennedy Executive France is led by Jorg Stegemann, CEO of Kennedy Executive Search, who holds a MBA from the University of Wales, executive education at Cornell University and Darden Business School and is an ICF Certified Coach. Jorg, German citizen, has been living in France since 2007.
• Today, Jorg and his team run searches all over France.
• Executive Search: We use a mixed approach that combines "old school" direct search with the newest techniques known in the industry, a guarantee that we are able to touch the best candidates in the market.
• Consulting/ Outplacement: Our offer is adapted continuously in order to reflect the job market as it is today and offer strategies that work.
• Legal Director (International listed company/ Consumer)
• Retail Manager (International Luxury)
• General Manager (International listed company/ Finance)
• Regional Manager South France (National retail bank/ Finance)
• President France (Global Player in construction/ Industrial
• CEO (International listed company/ Industrial)
• HR Manager (International listed retail company/ Industrial)
• Manager Controlling (Global Blue Chip in Pharmaceuticals/ Life Sciences)
• Medical Director (International listed company/ Life Sciences)
• VP Consulting (International IT company/ Technology)
• If you prefer to read this page in French, visit www.kennedyexecutive.com/fr
Copyright 2017 by Kennedy Executive SAS | Offices in Amsterdam, Budapest, Copenhagen, Denver, Frankfurt, London, Milan, Monaco, Paris and Prague