• Human Assets Consulting was founded by experienced executive search and management consultants to provide clients with a truly bespoke service, focused solely on identifying and developing human assets.
Leveraging extensive management consulting experience and in-depth industry insight, the firm deliver precise analysis for every single project. As a value driven firm Human Assets Consulting will:
• Only engage when we can truly add value
• Only work for clients we can identify with
• Work hard for diversity, because it is good for business
• Never accept assignments in an area we do not master
Human Assets Consulting represents Kennedy Executive Search & Consulting in Norway.
What We Do
Human Assets Consulting carries out assignments across Norway, from Svalbard in the North to Kristiansand in the South, as well as assisting clients all over the world when that is what brings most value to our clients.
• Executive Search: Identifying the strongest candidate for one specific executive role for the client.
• Guiding the process from a fact-based profile to signature.
• Board Evaluation & Composition: Composition & Search; ensuring required board capabilities to secure realization of strategic targets and objectives.
• Assessments & Audits: Assessment of existing human assets, uncovering capabilities, skills and potential. Individuals/teams are evaluated against specific requirements, linked to current and future strategic challenges.
• Advisory & Leadership services: Advising on how to optimize work processes aimed at securing and developing key human assets. Focusing on Strategic Talent Alignment, Talent Management, Performance Management and Succession Planning.
• Human Assets Consulting was founded in 2015 by Petter Berg, Truls Mo and Håkon Heskja, all seasoned management consulting and executive search professionals. The partners have broad experience from recruiting and serving C-suite executives in multiple industries. We have served clients facing critical decisions covering; composing new management teams, selecting new board of directors, managing challenging turn-around projects/reorganizations, start-ups and demanding change programs.
• In addition, our partners have typically held senior executive positions for large international corporations.
• Human Assets Consulting combines an analytical approach with relevant and specific insight and experience to each assignment, and we will only take on assignments when we can truly add value.
• With proprietary analytical tools, we aid our clients to understand and define what they need to meet current and future challenges.
• CEO (Private Equity)
• Chief Digital Officer (Banking)
• CFO (Banking)
• Group Head of M&A and Business Development (Utilities)
• Director HR (Health)
• SVP Procurement (Utilities)
• Global Director Compliance (Industrial) • Chief Communication Officer (Energy)
• Chief Geoscientist (Oil)
• Head of IT (Industrial)