• You are a retained executive search boutique firm owner with 5+ employees and 10+ years in the industry and cover at least one of the practices Consumer, Finance, Industrial, Life Sciences, Luxury or Technology.
• You believe that an international footprint will allow you to better serve your clients and better position your firm in an increasingly global marketplace.
• You want to be part of an international network of professionals like you to exchange leads and best practices, create synergies and growth opportunities.
Who We Are And Why We Are In Business
• We are independent executive search firms that bring together independent executive search firms and provide them with a platform to take their business to the next level.
What You Get: An International Footprint
• Multiple offices instead of one: It is a game changer to tell your client "Yes, we are XYZ people here in town. Plus 50 Consultants in Europe's most vibrant destinations and in North America."
• International exposure: You will get a regional page/ country page (see "Offices") with your logo, name and backlink. Feel free to use all locations on your own homepage, business cards and email signature was we do it. Do you want to have offices in Mayfair, London, on the Champs Elysees in Paris as well as in Amsterdam, Budapest, Copenhagen, Denver, Frankfurt, Milan, Monaco (there is worse...) and Prague? You can!
What You Get: A Comprehensive Marketing And PR Approach
• Premium Branding: Our Partners double brand as "Their Boutique Name/ Partner of Kennedy Executive Search & Consulting". When you tell your prospects you call from Kennedy, they will immediately understand the name and never forget it.
• Media Coverage: Forbes, BBC or Reuters - we are there.
• Social Media Presence: We run LinkedIn and Facebook company pages and our Twitter account has recently been named one of the top 10 accounts to follow.
• Mobile application: regular career advice - and a direct dial/ email button to your office.
• Career blog: career advice for knowledge workers with a newsletter that reminds our prospects regularly of our existence.
What You Get: A Network Of People Like You
• You are not alone anymore: You will see that your challenges are not so much different from the ones your peers in other locations have. How can you secure your business? What about competition, LinkedIn and in-house recruiters? We share best practices, trends and tips. Together we grow.
• Cross-sell opportunities: We run regular conf calls to exchange leads and clients and we meet once per year in one of our Partner's destinations.
• A training and retention platform for your Consultants and Researchers: we run a video conference once per month and so do the researchers. Candidates are not them calling back? They can't get past the operator? And they are headhunted by your competition? This is the same in Amsterdam, Denver, Milan or Prague. Our researchers talk once per month with their peers on best practices: a great tool to attract, grow, motivate and retain your staff (no, our competitors don't do that...).
• Exclusivity: You will gain Partner status and get exclusivity for your region/ country. Kennedy will be „your baby“. You will be in charge of it.
What You Get: The Possibility To Make An Impact
• Actively influence what Kennedy Executive Search will look like tomorrow. Every Partner can make a change. Take an active role in the growth of Kennedy Executive and take on/ initiate project responsibility. Everyone who joins changes her/ himself and changes the rest of the team.
While Remaining Independent...
• Our partners keep their identity and brand they have developed over the years and co-brand as "Their name/ Partner of Kennedy Executive Search & Consulting". Nobody loses anything. Everybody gains something.
How Can I Become A Partner?
• Ethics, the potential to grow and make us grow and respect of the highest business standards are what we want to see in any potential new Partner. Connect with our CEO Jorg Stegemann on LinkedIn or call him at +33-1-53531500 for a first conversation.
Copyright 2017 by Kennedy Executive SAS | Offices in Amsterdam, Budapest, Copenhagen, Denver, Frankfurt, London, Milan, Monaco, Oslo, Paris and Prague